As an Inside Sales Representative it is your responsibility to represent Levan Machine and Truck Equipment in a professional manner at all times. You will handle daily walk-in customers who are
looking to build a custom truck or purchase any truck equipment, present our portfolio of services (including truck upfits, truck maintenance/repair, and machine shop), implement the quoting process, and manage our clients through the sales process and delivery of their vehicle.
- Gather information from customers over the phone and in-person for quotes/orders
- Sell Levan Machine and Truck Equipment services including but not limited to truck upfits, service, repair, driveline and machine services
- Quote jobs distributed by the Sales Manager, or from walk-ins and direct by auto dealers
- Work with internal truck upfit and parts departments to ensure a smooth workflow process
- Handle parts inquiries and order parts as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years experience in the trucking industry including but not limited to truck equipment sales, commercial truck maintenance, repair and/or sales, or parts sales/management. Candidate with experience in truck equipment sales and installation experience is considered a plus.
- B2B direct sales experience or customer service considered a plus
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Proficient computer and math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Pre-employment background check and drug screening are required